As a side effect, I updated the NTRDR logo/landing page which see. It’s more colorful and curvy, at least. I am slowly building an idea of the purpose of the NTRDR project and it might replace existing ones.
I also decided to migrate the nameless.ph blog to the temporary URL www.ntrdr.com/blog. And hopefully when I get time start blogging again about the prototypes I am working on.
And lastly, I am having trouble renewing this domain. So if this goes offline all of a sudden, it’s 1&1‘s fault.
Finally managed to dip my hands in actual HTML5 coding. I have settled on a personal template to use on building a basic page for now.
My attempt is to programmatically draw a logo, using lines and arcs, for a new and still unclassified project NTRDR. I will then apply concepts to the redesign of the Watari’s Machine site (to replace all the Flash).